sábado, 24 de novembro de 2012

❅ Winterlicious Tag ❅

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't posted in so long, I've been super busy lately, but anyways, today I'm doing the Winterlicious tag. I hope you enjoy it!
 
 
 
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? I don't know if I already told you this, but my mom is allergic to the main component of nail polish, wich is really sad. That's why I never wear it.
2) Favorite Winter lip product? I love the Labello Fruity shine lipbalm, because it's really mositurizing, great for winter chapped lips, and also it give a gorgeous red tint and pretty glow to your lips, plus it smells like cherries and is really cheap! What else can you ask for?
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? Cableknit sweaters are my favourite piece for the chilly days, I love cream coloured ones!
4) Most worn Winter accessory? This is really funny but I love cute socks in the winter. Even though you can't see them, I know they're there and there's something really festive about it. :)
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? In the winter, my favourite scent is vanilla, I really love anything vanilla, specially my candles, my sephora creamy body wash and my DKNY creamy merengue perfume is lovely.
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Hot cocoa, of course!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? I've seriously watched Home Alone like 30 times, I watch it every year over and over. I already know what's gonna happen but I still laugh like it's the first time, it's so cute!
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? Yes, I listen to Mariah Carry all through out christmas, it's so funny. But now serisouly, I just love the classics, there's something so festive about them. The one I alays sing along to is Let it snow.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Gingerbread cookies and Ferrero Rocher. I love the chocolate itself but I mainly get it because it's so chic and the fact that it's only sold in winter makes me crave it even more!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I haven't put up my decorations yet, but my favourite part are the lights in the christmas tree, I feel like it isn't complete without them.
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list? Today I bought a lovely new perfume, but I'll only open it in the christmas eve. It's Lulu Rose but Lulu Castagnette. It's really funny because my name is louise so that's cute, and the scent is so perfect. I'm not great at describing scents, but there's a lot of floral in it, mainly roses. Also the bottle is beautiful!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Just the traditional, cosy christmas with all my family. I just love family time, we play fun games all night and listen to christmas music, watch like a thousand movies and eat desserts until midnight, and then we open the presents. I just love christmas so much!

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário