domingo, 21 de outubro de 2012

Clinique 3 Step Sistem- First Impressions ♥

Hey guys! So for my birthday I recieved the Clinique 3 Step Sistem, and  I've been wanting to try it since then. I only started to use it this month, but I wanted to share my first impressions with you guys, so here they are!
 
So the day I bought this, I went to the Clinique counter and asked the lady if she could recommend me some good skincare products for young, blemish prone skin. There are 3 different ranges, for the different skin types. She recommended number 2 for me, wich is dry to combination skin, and then she tried it on me. If you're considering buying this sistem, I think you should ask the people there to recommend what they think it's best, and maybe trying it on before purchasing.
Before we start, none of the products broke me out, they're all great quality. My only problem with them is the fact that they're unfragranced. I guess that's good for sensitive skin tho.
 
 
The sistem includes a cleanser, toner and mositurizer. I haven't used the cleanser a lot, but I did like it. The packaging is nice, the gel texture is really gentle yet it depply cleans my skin, and leaves it fresh and soft. The toner is very clarifying. I wouldn' recommend using it morning and night, it may dry out your skin. It's really good if you've been out all day, and you have a lot of build up on your skin. This will reduce break outs. Finally, there's the moisturizer wich is probably my favourite part. It leaves my skin soft and matte, wich I love. The only down side of it is the package- it's supper pretty but not very practical, because there isn't a pump.
 
So these are my first impressions. I loved the overall results, and I will definatly reprurchase these products. I totally recommend these if you want healthy, good looking skin. Hope it was helpfull! ♥♥♥

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário