quinta-feira, 16 de agosto de 2012

In and out #1

Hey guys! So from now on I will start to post some of these "In and out", where I will let you know what things I have been loving and not loving as much. So what's in for me:

Health- So lately I've been really into this whole healty vibe. First of all I have been having a lot more sleep wich is really nice for my body in general. I have also been eating healty, I guess that's because I'm at home a lot, so I can eat whatever I want. I've been having a lot of fruit wich I love! I am really liking watermelons and peaches lately. Finally I have been drinking a lot of water. So with all my healty choises I notice my hair is a lot better, and my skin as well since I haven't been breaking out.

Master Chef USA- I was never interested in cooking, until now. But Master Chef is actually super fun, the challenges are amazing and the dishes are so yummy. I've been loving it!
 
 
Tumblr and summery music- So I have always loved Tumblr but right now there are so many blogs with lovely beaches, tropical florests and yummy fruit, I'm always there. It's so relaxing and a great way to loose track of time and waste my summer. :) Also Tumblr is a good way to find nice music for summer
Good music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvMVCHhwTPs
My lovely Tumblr, I follow back: http://rosy-peaches.tumblr.com/


Natural products and Lush - Also I've been loving natural products. Since I went to Lush last month I got really into them. Also with Lush I  learned what natural ingredients I should look for in my products (shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, argan oil, etc) so that's really cool. This summer I will go to Spain, and on my trip back I may stop by and go to Lush, I'm so happy!

Pretty Little Liars and Drew Van Acker- So my last obcession has been going on for a while, and that is PPL. About a month ago I started to watch it, and now I'm watching the third season. I still love it because the outfits are even better, plus we get to see more Jason (Drew Van Acker), and I think most of us are happy about that. :)


So now here's what's out for me:
Back to school- I'm not excited at all for back to school. It's going to be the same boring classes, the same teachers and the same people. I want summer, not school!

Shopping- Of course I love shopping, but I'm really happy I've been able to save some money for my trip to Spain (and eventually to Lush)! I noticed that with my blog, I have been going back to my old products and using them up, instead of thinking only about buying more, so that's really nice!

So I hope you enjoyed, xxx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário