segunda-feira, 13 de agosto de 2012

Summer empties!




Hey guys! Here are my summer empties. I guess you could see this as a review because I'm telling you my opininon on these products. I won't be rating these because I loved all them, I only have super positive reviews, so I'd rate all them with 10/10.

So the first product I've used up is the Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey body wash. I keep going back to this product, I've gone through so many of these. It smells amazing, slightly like honey. It's a milky consistency, it cleans my skin really well and leaves it soft and smelling good (the scent actually stays but it's not overpowering at all). The packaging is nice, and it lasts me about a month, plus it's quite cheap. I use it almost everyday as a regular body wash. I use it on my whole body (except my face, but it's not oily so I guess you could do it). You can also use it on a loofa and it will lather up really well into this amazing foam. Once in a while I use it in my bath, it leaves the water creamy and honey scented (it's really relaxing).  You can also use it for shaving like I do, and after you shave because it really calms  the skin (wich I also do). So this is an amazing multitasking product, of course I've re-purchased it.


So the next product is a conditioner. This is one of my beloved Herbal Essences conditioners, and as always I loved it. I've never tried this particluar one, it's called Uplifting Volume. I'm not sure if it does give volume but it smells amazing (very tropical, like passion fruit I believe). I use it everytime I wash my hair after I've shampooed. I take a generous pump and run it through my ends. It leaves them really shiny and soft, plus it saves me a lot of time because my hair isn't as tangly. Plus their super cheap. The only thing I would change is the lid, it's not the best I've seen but it's okay. I really recommend these conditioners for any type of hair, they're really good. Obvisously I already have a new one to replace it.


So then I have a lip product. I'm really sad I haven't re-purchased this yet because I really loved it. This is the Labello (nivea) Soft Rose. It's a super moisturizing, long lasting lip balm. I would describe it more as a lip butter because it's so creamy. It smells nice (not like roses tho) and it gives my lips a nice, pinky sheen. It's super cheap, probably the cheapest out of all my lip balms, but it's great quality tho. The package is great, just a regular twist up, plus the lid is super pretty, pink with some flowers. Really feminine. I really recommend this and I'm deffinatly re-purchasing it any time soon.
I also finished two moisturizers. The first one is the Clarins
Daily Energizing Cream. It's very, very light and feels amazing on your skin (doesn't break me out). It leaves it soft and hydrated all day, and it's really good for normal to dry skin.  I don't know what's the price of this product because it was a gift, but this is the travell size. The package is nice, I like it, and I also like the scent, it smells very fresh.

The second one is the Avéne Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream. This one is a bit thicker than Clarins but it's very nice as well, I use it as my everyday/night moisturizer. The packaging is pretty similar, but the scent isn't as good as the other one, it's more of a clean scent. It has spf 20 so that's really nice for day time. It's recommended for normal and sensitive skin, so it doesn't break me out. I don't know the exact price but it's around 12€. Recommend both!


So the last product is another hair product, and it's also from Herbal Essences. It's the soft and smooth hair serum. To be honest the one I used up was the dazzling shine (light green one), but I  don't have it anymore so I took a picture of my new one beacuse they're the same product, only with different scents. I loved both of them- I use this on damp hair, especially the ends, and I use what's left to give some volume to my roots (but carefully so them don't get greasy). This not only gives volume, it also softens the ends and leaves them shiny. I like both scents but I prefer this one because it smells like grapefruit wich I really like. I totally recommend this product if you have dry ends or just really like soft, healty looking hair.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário