quarta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2012

Vacation essentials!

Hey everyone! So today my parents booked us a week on a really nice hotel in Spain! I just love Spain and the spanish girls' laid back vibe, their pretty clothes and amazing hair. So today I am posting my vacation essentials, the ones that will make me look like a spanish señorita!
So let's talk about my beach and pool essentials... Well the first essential is obviously sunscreen. For my body I use Garnier Ambre Solaire Clear Protect+ with spf 20 (center). This is amazing, it's a very light, not sticky spray. It doesn't leave any weird spots and it protects my skin (I never get sunburn). For my face I use the Nivea Sun Anti-age with spf 30 (right). Your face sunscreen should have higher spf, and make sure it has UVA protection as well, because UVA rays are responsable for the wrinkles and spots that you get as you age. I also use spf on my lips with the Labello (nivea) Sun Protect spf 30 (right). This is opaque yellow, and unfortunatly it does show up like that, but it's the highest spf that I own so I end up wearing it even if I don't like the color. I swatched Nivea on top and the Labello on the bottom. When it comes to nivea, when you blend it in it disappers completely wich is good, because some facial sunscreens can leave a white residue and make you look pale.




My other essential will have to be the Garnier Ultra Suave leave-in conditioner. You know when you go into the sea and when your hair dries it gets super thick and salty, and it's really annoying? Well when my hair dries I just spray it all over and it leaves it feeling nice and light weight. Plus it smells very summery, like cherries. To be honest, you should have a product like this but with spf as well, I am just too much of a cheapy to buy a specific one to use for only a week. I'm sorry there's no pic but you can find it in my haircare routine.

So after the beach let's get ready for nigh time! First you want to shampoo your hair. If you're on vacation you are probably washing your hair everyday, so pick up a clarifying, light weight shampoo. The Garneir Ultra Suave 5 plants is a great drugstore product. Also you wanna give your hair a nice dose of your favourite moisturizing conditioner, and you wanna bring a deep conditioner as well (don't use it everyday of course.)




So that should be it for hair. As for your body, stop exfoliating! Do it before the beach, but as soon as you start to tan, don't do it. You don't want to rub off your gorgeous tan! Bring a lot of lotions, my favourite scent for summer is coconut, it's so good! I have the coconut milk body lotion from Sephora. Also remeber to bring some after sun. I use the Garnier Ambre Solaire Golden Touch, it' calms the skin and helps the tan last longer. And don't forget to bring your fave perfume. Lately I've been loving Lemon Merengue by DKNY.

So here's a swatch of the coconut body lotion on the top, and also the Golden Touch on the bottom. It's peachy with some glitters. Once you blend it in it leaves a great shimmer on your body that's super pretty for the warm summer nights. So that will be it for my essentials, enjoy the summer guys!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário