sábado, 22 de setembro de 2012

Fall Beauty- Essentials! ♥

 

FALL BEAUTY ESSENTIALS!

 
 
Milk and Honey Cream Wash by Palmolive- A soft, moisturizing body wash is my no.1 must have. My skin can get really dry, and when I'm in a rush and I don't have to fully moisturize my body, this is a life saver. Plus it smells amazing, very subtle honey scented.
 
Veet Hydro Restor- This is the best shaving cream for me. It leaves your legs so, so smooth, you won't even believe it! Perfect for the colder months. Full review coming soon!
 
Mandarin Delight by Rituals- This is one of my holy grail products. It's the perfect texture, and smells amazing, like fresh mint and mandarins. The scent is really nice, it's fresh but at the same time it's relaxing.
 
Avéne Hydrance Optimale- My skin is combination to dry, but in the Fall time it can get way to dry and disgusting. This fully moisturizes without being greasy, leaving my skin soft with a healthy glow.
 
Labello Milk and Honey- I suggest any kind of lipbalm, but I'm including this one because for me, this is the most moisturizing drugstore lipbalm. The scent is amazing, like real honey, and a little goes a long way. It's creamy texture leaves my lips feeling smooth and nice.
 
R&B by Lush- This is the only hair product I'm recommending, but it's one of my discoveries. This product has a lot of negative reviews, but for me it's really handy and I love that the jasmine scent of it lingers on my hair. My hair is already kind of frizzy, but the rain just makes it worse. I do notice that when I apply this to my ends after washing, it gets a lot less frizzy. It's really good, and you only need a little bit!
 
Aloe hand cream by J.S Douglas Sohne- This is actually my mom's, I usually don't like hand creams so I don' buy them for myself. I'm really picky with the greasy residue they leave, but I like this one because it just leaves my hands soft and silky. It's lightly aloe scented and really nice for the cold weather.
 
So that's it guys, hope you enjoyed
-Louise



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário