quarta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2012

Fall Loves ♥♥♥

Hey guys! Today I will be telling you guys about some of the things I love during Fall. I hope you enjoy it!
1. Favorite clothing item?
Cozy, cableknit sweaters! I've been loving a cream one from Mango, it's warm but not too much, perfect for those chilly Fall days.
 
2. Favorite hair product?
With the rainy days, my hair can get so fizzy! R&B by Lush is an amazing all year around product, but specially fot the Fall. It not only moisturizes the hair, it also reduces the fizz I get.
 
3. A beauty product I can't live without?
Lip balm! With the cold weather my lips can get super chapped and dry, so I can't live without it.
 
4. Favorite colours?
For the fall time I love cream, nude, brown, navy blue and sometimes red for a pop of colour.
 
5. Best Fall scent?
I love spicy, cinnamon scents, but my favorite has to be Vanilla, I love it! For this time of the year I wear my DKNY delicious perfume a lot. I have the limited edition Creamy Merengue, and it's smells like lemons and vanilla, it's delicious!
 
6. Favorite drink?
Hot chocolate! I love it on the cold Sundays when I'm at home studying and want something delicious to get my mind out of it for a couple of minutes.
 
7. Favorite dessert?
Apple pie!
 
8. Favorite candy?
Spicy cinnamon gum, I shouldn't eat gum because of my braces but I love this one so much, it's my kind of guilty pleasure.

xoxo,
-Louise

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário