domingo, 2 de setembro de 2012

Review- Yes to carrots lip butters!

Yes to carrots lip butters
Hey, guys, I'm back! I just updated this post with some more information, but I will be posting some new stuff soon.  Anyways, I love these lip butters! They're very soft and mositurizing, plus they all smell amazing. They're clear and don't have a taste, so everyone will like them. Because of the more waxy texture, you have to reaply them maybe every hour or so, but one tube will last you forever! They run very cheap and are available at Sephora in 5 different scents. I have the berry and melon (both amazing, melon's my favourite), but I'd love to have the whole collection, I'll probabaly go for the mint one next time.

Some nice ingredients (all organic): Coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, joboba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, orange peel extract, carrot root extract and pumpkin seed extract.

Remember to check out their website:

More posts comming soon!
-xoxo, Louise

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário