sábado, 13 de outubro de 2012

Aghata Ruiz de La Prada Lip Balms- Review ♥

Hey guys! So I'm doing a review for you today and I'm really excited. Before you start reading, I think you shoul put on Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen, just a fun song to get you in the mood! So anyways, the colder days are coming up, and so are thedry, falkey chapped lips. Instead of getting just vaseline or chapstick, why don't you give yourself a treat? These lipbalms are made o petrolium gelly (vaseline) as well, but they smell better and come in super cute containers, so I like to throw them in bag and apply them through out the day.

So on to the actual review, these are described as perfumed vaseline, so the formulation is basicly the same wich I quite like. So I have papaya, passion fruit, tutti fruti, cherry and kiwi. Starting with papaya, it has a peachy colour that I like, but the scent isn't very special to me. I like it tho, I just keep it in my bathroom and apply it after I wash my face or shower. The passion fruit one is actually the only one I'm disapointed with... I love the scent but it's blue! Why would someone make blue lip balm? The colour shows up on the lips so I only wear it around the house or before bed. Tutti fruti is really good, smells very tropical and it's clear so it looks good on the lips. This one isn't with me at the moment, my mom keeps it in next to her bed and she loves ito put it on before she goes to sleep. Then I have cherry wich I love! It smells very sweet, just like cherries, and it has a pretty pink tint to it wich I think is really retty. Finally, we have my favourite, kiwi! I just love the melon-kiwi scent it has, it's super refreshing! It does have a pale green tint but it shows up sheer so you don't have to worry about it. I always have this one in my bag!

 
I did make some negative comments. However, I love these lipbalms and I would recommend any of them, just has a fun little way to treat yourself, or even as a gift, since Christmas is comming up. So if you ever find these lip balms, just give them a try, and who knows, you might love them! Hope you enjoyed! ♥♥♥

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário