domingo, 7 de outubro de 2012

More empties! ♥♥♥

Hey guys! So the last time I did an empties post I got a lot of views so it means it's good for my blog. Also it's great to feel like I'm giving some use to this stuff, some of it has been sitting in my bathroom for ages! So anyways, enjoy! ♥
 
 
Nivea After Sun Refreshing Lotion with Aloe I After sun lotion is a super important step in my summer routine because it not only moisturizes and calms any sunburns, it helps my natural tan last longer. Every year I buy this same nivea one because I love the scent. I actually used up two bottles this time, one spray and one cream. I did find the cream one more moisturzing but I loved both. Plus I love the aloe scent it has! Would I repurchase this product? Yes, I will next summer.
 
Corine de Farme Ultra- Nourishing Body Lotion I love yummy scented lotions, but I always need to have one very basic yet nourishing one, for those days when I plan to use way to much perfume :) This is a great drugstore one, and just has a subtle scent. It's 97% natural wich is great, and it's aproppriate for sensitive skin. Would I repurchase this product? Yes, since it's so affordable and easy to find.
 
Letibalm Lips and Nose Repairing Balm This is one of those products that has been in my bathroom for years. My mom bought this and I never payd attention to it, probably because of the scent. It's not very pleasent at all, it just smells like a hospital to me. But the other day I was having one of those days when my lips are severly chaped and there's no lipbalm that will solve the problem. I though of it and tried on some during the night. The next morning the chaped, flacky lips were gone! I just used up the whole thing and loved it. Would I repurchase this product? Yes, I probably will!
 
Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey Body Wash You guys are probably tired of this product but I just keep mentioning this in all my posts! I used up another bottle this week. It's just the perfect body wash- it cleans gently, nourishes, smells amazingy like honey, is easy to find, cheap and easy to use. Love this! Would I repurchase this product? Of course, I already have!
 
Garnier Ultra Suave cherry and almond de-tangling mist A few months ago I was just grocery shopping and found this on discount. I picked it up because I loved the cherry scent and also I'm familiar with this range and love most of the products. I just wasn't expecting to love it so much! De-tangling my hair can be super time consuming, but this makes my life so much easier! Also it reduces the frizz and turns my curls into these lovely, beach babe waves that I love, plus it smells amazing! Would I repurchase this product? Sure, I already have.
 
Herbal Essences Smooth and Soft Conditioner Again, I have an Herbal Essences Conditioner. This time I have the smooth and soft one. It has mandarin extracts so it's a very tropical scent, so it's really good. This is really good for nourishing my hair, and it's good to use in the morning because I don't fell the need to leave it in and wait, I can rinse it off imediatly and it will work just fine. Would I repurchase this product? I bought a L'oreal Elvive one for a change, but I'm pretty sure I will come back to this one in the future.
 
Nivea Dry Comfort Deodorant This is kind of a boring product, but I wanted to include it because it does the job really well. It has a very subtle, laundry scent so you won't have to wory about it, it smells really nice! Also it doesn't leave any sweat stains wich is one of the main worries! Finally it's aproppriate for sensitive skin, it won't cause you any alergies. So if you're looking for a nice deodorant this would be a good, cheap choise. Would I repurchase this product? I just bought Dove Beauty Finish but I might go back to it in the future.
 
Rituals Zensation Foaming shower gel This is another of the foaming shower gels form Rituals, my mom got this for her birthday and she let me use it. I love it how a tiny amount of gel lathers up into a super gentle foam, it's a great product! This one has rice and cherry blossom extracts. It's not a bad scent but it's really not that special for me. Would I repurchase this product? Yes, but not int this particular scent. If you want to try it I would recommend the Fuiyama scent, wich in my opinion is better, but it's up to you!
 
So I hope you enjoyed!
-Louise ♥

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário