quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2012

♥ September Favourites ♥




DKNY Delicious Creamy Merengue So my first favouirte has been this DKNY perfume, I believe it's called Creamy Merengue and it's a shame this is Limited Edition because it's probably my all time favourite perfume. It's vanilla scented but with a hint of lemon. It's the perfect mix between fresh and sweet, and it's a great girly scent. Love it!

Labello Soft Rose and Unlimited Lipgloss So my second and third favourites are lip products and I actually love the way they look together. First I have the Labello Soft Rose, it's a super creamy and moisturizing balm with a hint of pink and some shimmer. On top I wear the Kiko Cosmetics Unlimited Lipgloss, in the shade 04 satin rose. This is the perfect lip combo, it looks girly and innocent but flirty ate the same time. Perfect for school!

I have been loving the Sephora Creamy Body Wash. It's super moisturizing and it smells amazing, it's vanilla scented, yummy! Then I have two Clarins skincare products. I the Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel. It lathers up nicely and I love that it's super refreshing. Also the moringa scent is amazing. I love using it in the shower. I also love the Daily Energizing Toner. I use in the morning since it has this fresh, wake you up boosting feeling, also it closes your pores. At night it removes all the impurities and build up in your skin. This helps a lot with acne, my skin has got a lot better.

Listerine Zero This is a sample of Listerine Zero. I actually love it because it has the same tingling feeling that regular listerine has, but it's soft mint so it's a little bit more gentle.



Candles I have also been loving both these IKEA candles. They were on sale so I got them. The brown one is apple and cinnamon ans the cream one is a vanillary, desert scent. These are so yummy, I love them!


Bows Another favourite have been little bows for my hair. The pink one with little polka dots is from Bijou Brigitte, and the blue one I actually made it myself. I may do a little DIY on it!
 

Cute socks Finally I have been loving cute socks. These are navy blue with flowers and they're from womens secret. I think little things like this are really cosy and fun.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário