sexta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2012

Collective Beauty Haul- Drugstore + Sephora goodie ♥

 
Hey guys! So today I have a little beauty haul, hope you like this!
 
L'oreal Elvive Re-nutrition Softening Conditioner
I have been using Herbal Essences Conditioners for over two years now, I thought it would be nice to try out some new stuff. I actually have the deep conditioning version of this and I like the scent and how it leaves my hair really soft, so I decided to get the regular version and see how it goes.
 
Sephora Vanilla Creamy Body Wash
This is the only non-drugstore thing I got, but it's so nice! It really moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft, plus the vanilla scent of it is delicious!
 
Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey Body Wash
I'm sure you've seen this in my posts, this is my all time favourite body wahs. It moisturizes and  gently cleans my skin, plus it smells great!
 
Garnier Ultra Suave cherry and almond de-tangling mist
 I used up a whole bottle of this and had to repurchase. This thing is a life saver! It saves me so much time in the morning. I just spritz some of this, comb through my hair and this leaves it soft and good smelling, like cherries, and of course without any knots!
 
Labello Fruity Shine Tinted Lipbalm
I've always wanted this lipbalm. It smells amazingly like cherries, conditions lips and gives them the perfect amount of shimmer and colour. It leaves them looking full and rosy, yet natural, perfect for school!
 
Dove Beauty Finish
Is it weird that I'm super excited over a deodorant? Because I really am, I can't wait to try it. I've always used nivea, and just recently gone throught Nivea Dry Comfort. This time I decided to try Dove, just for a change. Also this deodorant has 1/4 of moisturizer to leave your skin soft after shaving. And of course I love the scent, it's kind of floral, really nice.
 
Dove Indulgent Nourishment Body Lotion
I just recently used up all my lotions at once, so I had to buy a new one. This one caught my eye because it has shea butter, so I semlled it and it's so good, I had to pick it up!
 
So that's it, hope you liked it! xx
-Louise ♥
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário