domingo, 14 de outubro de 2012

Tag- Shopping my stash ♥

Hey guys! So today I'm doing the Shopping my stash Tag! I thought it was a really interesting one, bacause this internet beauty comunnity can be tricky and lead you into buying too many products, and a lot of them you don't even get to use that much. So in this tag you basicly go searching for products you already have in your stash and that you forgot about, and just give them some use. I think this is really cool, it's a cheap and fun way to try new products, plus you find a lot of good stuff you didn't even know you had. So I put together some products I found in my stash- skincare, body care and fragrance. In a couple of weeks I will post a review, and let you know my first impressions on these goodies. I hope you like this! ♥
 
 
 
Clinique Three Step Sistem Skincare Kit I know what you're thinking, it's praticly a crime to have these products and not use them! I actually got them for my birthday in July, but I decided to store them away, and only open them up after using up my current products. The truth is I forgot about it! The other day I the box them and decided to give it a try... I was realy impressed with everything!
 
Agatha Ruiz de La Prada Kiwi Lip Balm I re-descovered these babies this week, and posted a review. I decided to include kiwi anyways, because it's my favourite and it's praticly new.
 
Johnson's Baby Fraiche Cologne The other day I was searching for toothpaste and bumped into this. I had no idea I had this, it was one of those great surprises. I actually love baby colognes, and I really like this one!

Hilfiger by Tommy Hilfiger Someone gave me this perfume about a year ago, and I gave it good use, but I always felt the fragrance was too strong for me, so I just put it away. Maybe it's the perfume, maybe it's me, but I'm loving it now!

Peach Moisturizing Soap by St Michael The other day I was looking for some tights and I found this inthe back of the drawer. I've never seen this in my life, I had no idea this was in my house! My mom said it came in a gift set but she never used it so she threw it in there. The point is she forgot to take off the package, so the scent never spread. The soap still smells really nice and it seemed really creamy, so I'm going to use it now.

So this is what I found in my stash, I hope you liked this and I want all of you reading this to go and search for some stuff in your house, you might just get lucky! ♥
 
 
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário